IMPORTANT TIPS FOR THE PROPER MACHINE PERFORMANCE
- Ensure that the power is establish on 380V.
- The ambient temperature must be 10° to 25° C.
- Check weekly: Extraction System, Belts Transmission, Conservation System and the Pneumatic System.
- Keep up the machine cleaning: if it has UV curing, it’s also indicated cleaning regularly.
- To maintain sufficient lubrication of machine, the oil level of gearboxes must be checked periodically to replace its when machine reach 2.000h or after 6 months of use (Lube Oil: Multigear EP 140 – TEXACO)
- Use isopropyl alcohol to clean the UV lamps. Warning: do not touch with bare hands the light bulb.
- Do not turn off the UV units before the cooling of lamps and system shutdown.